VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Requests

Old 10-19-2009, 09:36 PM

Default Suggestion on compilation UI

Greetings! I'm Elistios and basicaly brand new to the forum and i really love this site and the great UI we can find here

I was wondering if it could be possible to merge multiple UI togeter to have some specific UI put together?

Here would be the perfect custom UI for me and i wanted to share with you in case someone got the skill to do it (cuz personaly i know nothing about UI programming ^-^ )

Custom UI would include the following:
================================

1- Include Infomapadvance and minicard diplo like the following
http://vginterface.com/downloads...macyUIMod.html

2-A multiple XP bar like this one:
http://vginterface.com/downloads...leExpBars.html

3-Extra Hotkey bar (not a new interface just some additional hotkey space since even with all those available there is always a need for more

=================================================

I have no clue if this is possible or easy but please let me know what you think and tell me if such a UI could be build and if so can anyone please create it ? Thanks a lot!

Peace,

Ken (Elistios) ^-^ v
Old 10-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

the info map and the mini cards sets i believe can be uses as stand alone. Soresha is the mod for both and she does a great job in the read me files on how to install both alone or with another mods ui.

the exp bar the mod stats that it was design to use with the default ui so i suspect that his read me file will help you install it into the default ui.

the extra hot bars i don't think can be added to the default. might have to use someone ui base to get more.I use drox and in his ui there 4 hot bars like the default ui plus a 12 x 12 ( can be adjusted by dragging the sides up /down etc) four 3 x4 hot bars ( non adjustable) plus the healers hot bar for your group vertical or horizontal. Info map and the mini card can be added to drox. not sure about the exp bar.

i hope this helps you
Old 11-04-2009, 03:20 PM

Thanks for the reply i'll check to see if i can add the xp bar with the infomap/minicard ^-^

Thanks!
Old 12-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Plus UI(which I am the creator of) is the default ui plus some percents and infomap, this might be of some interest also.