I want to make a few modifications to the CoreUI but it's been a very long time since I've done anything extensive with the VG ui. Below is the list I want to work on; what I need to know is what xml files I need to adjust in order to accomplish it. If someone could just toss me the file names I'll work my own modifications until I get stumped before I ask for further assistance.
- Create a buff window with two columns of buffs with truncated names (maybe just the first 15 chars) that is also sizable.
- Alternative to number 1 would be to create a scroll bar on the left side of the buff window and create the option to resize it manually and stop it from resizing automatically (I can do the sizing part, but I'm unskilled with scroll bars).
- Adjust offensive target's debuffs to fill from top to bottom
- Change the color of the hovering names of group members (I'm reaching for this one - I'm thinking the current xml doesn't support this change)
That's it for the moment. A big project I don't have the xml skills for would be below this. I'm thinking it's not possible or someone would have done it already:
- Upon joining a raid, the standard group window turns off (option available in the raid options window). Then all four raid group windows turn on (four toggle options in the raid window).
- Upon leaving a raid, the reverse occurs (i.e. raid groups turn off, standard group turns on).
- Save/load buttons for graphic options. Basically I want to create one set my graphics at a high level when not in a raid, and a set for lower quality when raiding. This would be achieved by setting the options and pressing a save button which could then be loaded with a load button - much in the same manner that we can save/load ui setups.
Basically it all equates to having a quick method of switching the game settings to low quality for raiding and high quality when not. I don't think I'm the only one who has thought of this though and since there isn't a current mod that supports this yet, I'm guessing it's not doable without some sort of scripting system provided to us by SOE.
Anyway, long story short, if someone could tell me which xml files I need to look into to make my buff window adjustments, that would be awesome! I thank you in advance.