From VGInterface Wiki
Authors: ParmonReturn to Advanced Commands
Sometimes instead of using multiple TextFields anchored to eachother you want to just add a % after some text.
Vanguard provides a couple tags for formatting text inside of a textfields <Text> element.
- Adds the contents of a game variable
- Colors the containing text
- New Line
- Changes the size of containing text
- Indents the contained text a certain number of pixels
- Inserts an image into the text. mainly used for bullets
- Examples being VgrdBulletWhite, VgrdBulletGreen, VgrdBulletRed
- Contents will only be visible only if the var returns a non false value
- Highlights the contained to a lighter version of the current color defined.
- Makes a name meant for click to tell
- Used with linking items in chat
When using all < and > must be replaced by < and >
This would display your current health percent. 100 % . Next
Will display the same thing but the % sign is colored yellow.
Return to Advanced Commands