VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Help

Old 11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Drox UI num padhot bar

I am unable to figure out how to set it so that the numpad on the keyboard will actually activate the buttons on the hot bar instead of moving my toon... If someone knows how to do that let me know.

Craeat
Old 11-04-2007, 08:14 PM

I think i figured it out I didnt copy the user.ini. someone didnt tell me that step when they told me how to install the UI.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:04 PM

First, go into your Vanguard settings and make sure that "Numpad State", in the controls tab, is set to "Num Lock based" then make sure num lock is on. It's wonky, I know, but that's the way it is.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:06 PM

I have done both of those things and nothing has changed. I checked the user.ini it appears to be the same one that I downloaded with the UI. Despite my settings in game numlock on or off I either get nothing or my toon moves. I have noticed that unlike the other hotbars there is no binding in the upper left corner. I hope this helps. Thank you.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:29 PM

if you dont get the bindings over the buttons on the hotbar then the problem is with the user.ini not being correct. If you click the button with your mouse does it work fine. If so then it is with your user.ini. Are you using windows vista? If so vista does some funny things when you try to edit a ini file with the UAC turned on and not being on an administrator account. Try re-copying the user.ini file over the one in your bin folder (if i rememebr corect thats where it goes i do not have access to one of my computers to check at this time)
Old 05-24-2010, 03:14 AM

Ok I turned off the UAC and that totally worked! My Drox is back to me firing off that counterspell with a quick hand off the mouse and onto the numpad! I do so thank you for your prompt reply to this issue. And again I thank you for keeping the interface I love alive as I surely don't have the skills to do so.