VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Beta Interfaces

Old 09-10-2007, 04:45 AM
SMod
VGInterface Super Mod
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via Yahoo to Sarrene

No, I had not tried that, though not sure if i realy want to do that though or not. I am still trying to decide . It sounds like a good idea though I think that could be confusing for some people since the rest of the buttons are all toggle on or off. Adding a new element like that .. well, I am just trying to keep it simple.

Now, what I am thinking, is if there is a way to tag the second window somehow so that it would still be linked to my main healer helper hotbar, but still remain in a moveable seperate window?

I dont know, still trying to decide how to work that out.

Okay, here is what i have left so far to do...

Still working on completing the Healer Helper. (fixed the graphic problem however)
Both group windows will show up if you have Horizontal one selected, have to manualy turn off the Vertical one.

If anyone has any ideas on these last two buggers, please let me know. I am not sure what I did wrong there.

On a side note, I did notice one thing when checking my xml, and the errors the mod produces. VG does NOT like you changing any of the default colours it seems. LOL I have tested this out even on all the UI's and ones that are here that have modified the default font colours it throws up that error.

Also there are some xml errors that are in the default as well pertaining to the Diplomacy windows and raid window. I just thought that was interesting. And yes, I checked that out on all our computers even using the defualt UI. Interesting but does not seem to prosess any complications.

Peace,
♥ Sarrene'
Old 09-11-2007, 05:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to intristin Send a message via AIM to intristin

YaY, I wish I could help you on the xml thing, but I have no idea how that stuff works. Looking forward to this.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Great looking UI, keep it up!
Old 09-14-2007, 05:33 PM
SMod
VGInterface Super Mod

Well, the UI is on hold for a bit yet. We are working on building tow more systems and due to a bad order of the wrong psu's, we are down to 1 comp for the time being.
The other comps (including the one I do my work on) are laying in the office in pieces. Three computers hehe.. for most people it might seems like a mess. However for me, it is organized and I know just where everything is.

On that note however: I am hoping that I will have the systems finished and running by end of next week. Hardest thing is waiting for those added parts to come in the mail.

If any of you have any ideas that you think might help.. or sugestions to the two remaining issues, please feel free to post and let me know.

Untill then.. have a wonderfull weekend!

Peace,
♥ Sarrene'
Old 10-04-2007, 08:45 PM
SMod
VGInterface Super Mod

I am back again, finished with our new systems and work alike, so I am back to work on the UI.

I have about everything done, other then one little problem. I am having a difficulty getting the InFlight abilities to display on the horizontal group window.

Other then that however, I am quite pleased.. everything is smaller, easy to read and accessible. I hope to have a completed version out in the next week or two. Hopefully some are still looking forwards to this and did not think I had given up.

Peace,
Sarrene'
Old 10-04-2007, 10:54 PM

I wish you luck on your UI.....

It is driving me nuts...in DAOC, was your UI called Sarene's? I seem to remember one called that, and really liking it but after TOA the developer - like so many others - disappeared.

If you called yours Sarene's, then I really liked it, and was pissed when you quit the game (or at least the mod work )

good to see another DAOC player...not many of us in this EQ crowd
Old 10-05-2007, 02:19 AM
SMod
VGInterface Super Mod

Actualy yes, that one was mine.. but I did not disapear though.. I just remade a new one. However I had disapeared though shortly after Lab came out. I know that Spider took over part of the project after that, though I am unsure if anyone else has taken the ball since then. I also did a few other as well, mostly modular and fairly simple.

And thank you for the luck.. I have most of it done but for two little problems that are driving me nuts! If someone would be willing to give me a hand on the group window (the horizontal one) I would l♥ve it so much!! ♥

Once that is fixed then I shall be ready to release it to everyone.
A lot of work is not mine alone though.. so much credit goes to everyone else realy.. im just the one that puts it all together. Those from the Map project (Cobal, Nadger, Soresha and Xndyr) Paramon and of course Sokol for getting me started in Vanguard and the UI's, Drox for his wonderfull help right from the start and so on. LOL.. so as i said.. all I do is put them together, and learn from everyone else here.

Peace,
Sarrene'
Attached Thumbnails