V2.1.8 - 1/14/14
Small update following the release of Cave of Wonders. I have added Ferocity to each of the HUD's available via the UICustomizer. I have also provided an on and off button for the extra "Effects Maintained" window that is now showing in the UI's following one of the patches before Christmas. This window appears to show some buffs and effects (e.g. Cleric affinity self buffs) but not all. I have update some of the buttons that are in Elessars short cut panel when you first download then UI. of course, you can reprogram all of these buttons via the UICustomizer. Lastly, I have fixed a couple of minor bugs I found in some of the HUD coding.
V2.1.6 - 3/31/13
Small update to incorporate MadOverLords Market window update (thanks for that) and to add in a Bin folder to the zip file for first time installers. The Bin folder is in the CoreUI3 folder and needs to be merged (cut, paste and allow to merge) into the .../Vanguard folder. As an alternative, you can take individual files from the downloaded Bin folder. It contains a User.ini and a vgclient.ini file based on my personal install (do not merge the user.ini file if you want to keep your current key bindings or the vgclient.ini file if you want to keep your current video, sound etc settings). It also contains saved ui settings for various classes based on my personal layout. Feel free to play around with these and put things on your screen as you want. As always, if this is a new install for you, remember to run the UICustomizer.exe from within the CoreUI3/UIcustomizer folder before starting the game.
V2.1.6 - 3/31/13
Update to incorporate Soresha's Infomap v2.8 while keeping the City of Brass map inside the Infomap Browser (and selectable or not within the UICustomizer).
V2.1.5 - 3/29/13
Small update incorporating changes in todays game update:
- Fixed the riftmap.xml for Celestine Ward, changing the name on the map and the /rift command to Wardship of the Sleeping Moon.
- Added in Skorpions change to Coreinfo.xml allowing raid sssistants as well as the raid leader to use the "mark mob" toolbar
- Added info on the City of Brass diplomacy buffs to the Civics 3 tab within Infomap Browser.
As always, if this is an update for you, rather than a fresh install, there is no need to overwrite your existing Index.xml file or rerun the UICustomizer.
V2.1.4 - 3/14/13
Update to incorporate the changes introduced in todays Game Update:
- added Lomshir Rift to the Telon and Qalia Riftway maps
- small change to the encounter HUD
This update includes a Bin folder with my current User.ini and other files for use with the CoreUI Settings in game. Please note, you will still need to follow the readme file to create a correct profile for the G15 and N52 keys to be bound correctly to the G15 and N52 hotbars in CoreUI.
You do NOT need to copy over the downloaded Index.xml file if this is just an update rather than a fresh install.
V2.1.3 - 2/24/13
Small update this week to:
- fix the issue with the new Recall choice box (which gives you the choice of which of your two houses to recall to).
- Add %HP to the encounter HUD for both Downwards and Upwards vertical encounter HUDs. This allows you to see the %HP remaining on all of the mobs in your encounter HUD in addition to those on your active target.
V2.1.2 - 2/7/13
Thanks to Skorpion for again providing some excellent code, which I have used as the basis for this update and added some modifications of my own:
- Updated the included InfoMap to Soresha's v.2.7, keeping the City of Brass Map within the Infomap Browser window.
- Updated Diplomacy Mini-card option to Soresha's Mini-Diplo v. 1.5 (select minicards in the UICustomizer)
- DroxBar now comes with xp numeric Amount
- Added Elesars excellent Short Cut Panel (per Skorpion's update) but now with the option to customize the names and /commands attached to each button in the panel from within the UICustomizer (see picture).
- Please note, you must add a / before each command within the Command box in the UICustomizer and the syntax must be correct (e.g. /cast "name of spell" with the spelling and capitalization correct).
- It is possible to add multiple commands within the UICustomizer Command box, each /command separated by ; (e.g. /cancelbuff "Cloudwalk"; /cancelbuff "Deathmarch"...)
- Fixed the T6 UR Search button within the Core Marketplace window to correctly search for Dragon's Eye Bloodstone (thanks Khaghabal for pointing out the correct name).
Updated per Skorpion's post, thanks Skorpion for the mods.
Modified riftwaymap.xml to include the correct level ranges for qualia rifts, to show the revised minimum level for the SoD map on the Thestra riftways map and to show the correct costs for each riftway color based on F2P or Gold member status.
Modified the CoreCharacter.xml so that all the stat info on the Character sheet, main tab fits correctly and can be viewed.
Modified CoreContainer.xml to add the harvest containers to the secondary container bar
Modified to incorporate the changes added in Game Update 1/17/13.
Updated to incorporate the changes made to vanguard in todays Game Update, including:
- Added a purple recovery bar to the experience bar, representing xp lost due to death during a level (as opposed to the red "debt" bar that you see when you continue to lose xp after losing all available xp in a level).
- Checked that the Station Cash Store Recover XP potions work with CoreUI+
- Added in the necessary code to the UI xml files for the future inclusion of Kronos to the game.
Version 2.0 incorporates all patches and updates since full release version 1
Builds on TechyWarriors version of CoreUI3 but with some modifications and additions:
- Includes latest version of Infomap (with thanks to Soresha for keeping this going)
- Adds SC marketplace button and windows
- Sailing and market windows updated based on post from Hobart (8/23)
- Includes Charging Cast bar for Fire Pummel
- Includes all modifications needed since techy last updated (e.g. larger inventory)
- Modifies Xandyr's scrolling vertical buff bar to include text for each ability and be able to see time left on each buff
- Includes all updates to UI files since 1st release.
- Bug fixes included for diplomacy windows, bags and to allow SC Lockout potions to work.
Incorporates UICustomizer for both CoreUI+ and Infomap. Run the UICustomizer from within the ...Shells/CoreUI3/UICustomizer folder before running the game. This will allow you to, amongst other things:
Allows you to choose between the CoreUI Experience Bar and the Drox Experience Bar within the UICustomizer.
Allows you to select the Default SC Marketplace button or a small Marketplace button (thanks to Grimmier for the code for this) within the UICustomizer
Allows you to choose between the VG Default, CoreUI or Small Drox Bag styles within the UICustomizer.
Adds defensive target level to the defensive target HP bar for all group types selectable via UICustomizer
Adds used and available slot information to the Login Window.
Adds the “Item of the Day” to the SC marketplace for bothstandard and small Marketplace icon files.
- Set the style you want to use for your bags, diplomacy windows, crafting windows and buff windows
- Allow you to size your hotkeys to the size you wish.
- Setup custom searches within the in-game broker.
- Setup custom bookmarks for the in-game browser
- Select from a variety of HUD's
Preview of mounts etc now works in the SC Shop for both standard and small SC Button (selected from UICustomizer).