This is an altered Form of the Original Tarodshortcut-Mod.
I called it "Solanum-Edition" as its for the Members of the german
Guil Solanum, and so continuosly enhanced by the experiences of the
Members of this Guild during Gameplay.
The Original is enhanced for only one Side of the Screen, so i did
worked out 4 Types of my Version to easily fit it for everyone.
- normal and mirrored Version
- Version with Emote-Window which opens to the left, the other one opens
the emote-Window to the right
- the last 4 Button-rows are RP-(Hi, Goodbye, Yes, No, Lets Roll; everyone with the correct emote) and Infight-Buttons (the Infight are highlighted in red; Incoming, OOM, OOPS!(oops cancels everything youre doing or casting))
- Endroll-Button; cancels itemroll-sessions, to get the loot out of a broken autoroll session. After You hit this Button, and got the loot, just turn the itemroll on again. (this Button only functions when you´re the groupleader)
- modificated the Button-Layout for a better Overview
If you download the zipped File, you just have to copy the Folder in your
("YourMod" stands for the CustomUI you are now using).
Now pick the Type you want to use (just use the Screenshots in the Folder
to get an idea of how it will look like), and copy the "Tarodshortcut.xml"
directly in your Window-Folder.
You now have to add the following to your "index.xml":
(you find it here: ../Vanguard/VGUIAssets/Shells/YourUI/)
just under the line were it says "GameplayWindows" and youre done.
Alternative Download from rapidshare:
Download from rapidshare (427kb)
This is for sure not the last edition, as its continuosly enhanced by the experiences of the Members of Solanum during Gameplay, so keep
your Eyes open for Updates.
I do not have any Copyrights on this, as i just did some Tweaks to an Original
The Original is from Cbr600f, a Senior-Member of the VGInterface-Community.
Link here: http://www.vginterface.com/forums/me...fo&userid=2672
MfG and Have Fun with it,
Feel free to post comments and critics...
Epon from Solanum