Version: 4.1.30 Vanguard Build: 2437. 0- June 04, 2009
Created: July. 11, 2006 Updated: June 04, 2009
Please post all questions or comments in that thread
What this Custom UI does
If you are looking for a nice simple UI that is completely modular, then this is the one. Easy
to see, read, understand and yet small and simple.
This has been an ongoing project since mid-beta, to provide a simple, clean interface for
those that prefer the minimal Interface. Many people have contributed to this project. See "Credits"
below for those that have made this possible.
There are two versions of this UI. One has InfoMap (Darker2.0) and the other does not (Darker).
PLEASE make sure you read the ReadMe's included
Aded new bags and banks
Fixed Sefault Bags and Controler window to stay off if you want it off.
Added back in the Details page... With updated Resist information.
Added in the Appearance tab
Added in additional Inspect tabs
Added in Medium Bags to EXATRA folder
Fixed Default Bag bar so it will save on logout
Brought back the custom Market Window
Fixed the xml error
Replaced the crafting files
Updated Sor's InfoMap
Added Fishing XML
Added Fishing TackleBox
Added Mini Mount Bar
Updated Riftmap and InfoMap
Added (very small font) harvesting information on the Harvest Tab
Added Mat auto search to the Market Window
Fixed the missing graphics for the Quick Mark.
Fixed the placement for Phenom Points.
Repaid crafting Complication Repair bug.
Brought back the Scroll bar for Quest status.
Fixed issue with Quest Status Fade in/out.
Fixed a placement issue with the ToolBelts in the Crafting Window
Moved the "Sort By Chunk" drop down box to a better posission.
Darkened the Targets Target in the Offensive Target Window.
Fixed the Offensive Target Toggle in the Advanced Settings.
Adjusted the IconBlankSlot to fit more inline with the rest of the ui.
Added percentages and self Health Meter
3) What this Custom UI does
- Removed the dependency for most adjoining windows. More separate windows to move where you want them.
- Separate Player stats from the Defensive Target for easy layout of your choice.
- Changes default size of all bags, inventory, banks and more.
- Changed the default font size for pop up / mouseover windows. (For what the server will allow)
- Adds in the drop in box for the Market Exchange Broker.
- Removes the "extras" from the ui such as added graphics in the player stat window, group
- window and offensive window.
- Adds in the option for a horizontal group window.
- Consists of 6 horizontal Hotbars and 2 vertical.
- Adds in the HUD interface to choose your options you would like to have displayed in game.
- ie: Combat, Stats, clock and more!
- Adds in a Healer Helper hotbar for heal and buffs abilities.
-Double click HealerHelper Member names to view their buffs
- Smaller and more abilities on each page.
- Quest window adjusted to fit more quests in visible line.
- Quest listings include Level and sphere
- Ability to organize your quests by Level and Sphere.
- Display of 36 parlay cards per page.
- Smaller Parlay table
- Updated XML to current for Vanguard.
Using the EXTRAS Files
There are two versions of the Quest Log and the Guild Social window in this file. In total there are four extra folders inside:
Quest Log Book
Quest Log Default
GuildSocial (with notes)
To replace the files with the windows you like the best, just copy the file inside the EXTRAS folder and paste (and replace) that xml file in Windows folder. To go back to the default, just go into the default folder and copy that xmp file and paste (and replace) the corresponding xml file in Windows folder.
Thank you so much to all those that have helped, created, coded and worked with the xml!
Soresha, Cobal, Nadger, Xndyr, Zacara- For the InfoMap (Darker2.0e Map)
Grendul - For being a great support and soundboard, as well as assistance with some of the XML and Raid Group Windows.
Techywarrior for his great ideas with the Market Window.
Nadger- For his HUD, scripts and reorganizing everything into easy to read formats.
House Andronnai- For patience and .. well patience.