MMOUIís 10th Anniversary Trivia Challenge and Giveaway (Contest) Rules
- Description. No purchase is necessary to enter. All times mentioned hereafter are Pacific Time U.S (PT). The MMOUI 10th Anniversary Trivia Challenge and Giveaway (Contest) will begin at 4:00 PM on Thursday, August 16, 2012 and continue until 11:59 PM on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. The Contest is being sponsored by ZAM (hereafter ĎSponsorí).
- How to Enter. Prizes are awarded through a random selection. The cut-off for entries is 11:59 PM on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. The entrant can answer up to ten trivia questions per site. Each question has three answers to choose between. There is only one correct answer for each question. Each correct answer counts for one entry. The winners are chosen at random from all MMOUI users who participate, per site. The bonus Plantronics Headsets will be selected by random drawing from all entrants that take the survey, regardless of which site they entered from. ZAM assumes no responsibility for lost, misdirected or late entries or entries whose participant has an invalid email address.
- Disqualifications. MMOUI reserves the right to disqualify anyone from the contest for any reason at their sole discretion. Those who are disqualified may not be allowed to post comments on the site and may be disqualified from all subsequent prize drawings. Those who spam in order to gain entries will be disqualified. Entries made by bots or other automatic means will be disqualified.
- Eligibility. The contest is open to anyone globally; participants under the age of 18 must have parental consent to win. Anyone who is, or has been within the last 6 months, an employee or consultant of ZAM or any affiliated sites is not eligible to win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to win. Moderators, editors, or bloggers for ZAM are not eligible to win. Prizes will only be shipped to addresses that receive delivery from the USPS.
- Winner Selection. All winners will be selected after the entry cutoff of 11:59 PM on September 12, 2012. Winners are based upon all entries received throughout the duration of the contest and will be selected based on a random drawing and the personal preference of the MMOUI Contest Committee.
- Winner Notification. When your name is drawn, notification will be posted. You will also be notified via email at the address registered to your MMOUI account.
- Prizes. Winners will be responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize. The prize will be shipped to be delivered to the name and address provided by the winner. Prize winners are free to do what they want with the prizes they win, minus selling them for physical or virtual goods--e.g. if you want to gift your prize to your guildmate, go ahead. Just donít go selling it on eBay or similar. A random prize from whichever site the winner was drawn from will be awarded to that winner. We cannot accommodate requests for a specific prize. No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. All prizes will be awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or lesser retail value will be awarded; provided, however, that if prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Make sure that your email address in our database is correct, as any winner who canít be contacted forfeits their prize and another winner will be selected in their place. Other restrictions may apply.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- Conditions of Participation/Release. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and the Contest Administrator, which shall be final in all respects. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All posts, comments, edits and other materials added to Sponsor's website as a result of this contest become the sole property of the sponsor and entrants authorize sponsor to use said content in whatever manner it wishes. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release the Sponsors, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsors disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper participation of the Contest. Sponsors may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair participation with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. This Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within California and you hereby submit to jurisdiction in California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Sponsor. ZAM. (1850 Sawtelle Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90025). Also sponsored in part by Blizzard Entertainment, FunCom, Sony Online Entertainment, Trion and Turbine.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.