From VGInterface Wiki
Vanguard: Custom UI Wiki
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes provides us with the option to modify the default user interface (UI) or create an entirely new one from scratch. VGInterface.com is dedicated to providing not only a large collection of UI’s created by many talented modders, but also help you learn to add on or create your own as well.
Our goal here is to create the most fully featured and comprehensive, Guide to Modifying the User Interface for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.
We hope that this endeavor will offer assistance for both the veteran User Interface modder, and the layman that wants to learn all about modding and using Extensible Markup Language (XML)
If you have questions about creating an User Interface or have new ideas, please visit our forum. Vanguard user interface mods are also available for download here. Stop on in and see what is new.
- FAQ Here you will find the FAQ, about using and modifying the UI
- The Basics What you need to get ready to create your own custom UI.
- Advanced Commands Learn some of those special tricks to help improve your work.
- Graphics and Placement Learn how to find the location for your .TGA files and make them work.
- UI Patch Changes use previous and next links to search through the logs.
- Game Variables An index on what all the game variables are, and what they are for.
- Use Controls Information on all the Use Controls available.
- Schema Elements Information on all XML Elements and Attributes available for use in the UI (includes examples).
- Map Interface Standard Standard for Map Interface modifications. Introduced by Parmon
Using the Wiki
News and Changes
News and Updates
A section for easy to find definitions of common gaming and interface terms.