VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Requests

Old 08-27-2009, 11:40 AM

Default Ready check

Does any of master mod makers here know if the Ready Check functionality is limited only to leader/raid assists? I would love to be able to see the results of a ready check. Can this be done for members of the raid/group? I am not asking to perform a ready check if i am not a leader but to just see the results of it.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:10 PM
DroxyCore Developer
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callenn
Does any of master mod makers here know if the Ready Check functionality is limited only to leader/raid assists? I would love to be able to see the results of a ready check. Can this be done for members of the raid/group? I am not asking to perform a ready check if i am not a leader but to just see the results of it.
It's limited to the person who initiates the ready check, since the window is activated by doing the ready check.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalwein
It's limited to the person who initiates the ready check, since the window is activated by doing the ready check.
So would there be a way to activate that same window? We get a ready check windows, is there any thing preventing the results of the ready to be displayed with ready check? I am guessing that does not work that way but I thought I would ask.

Thank you for helping me understand better.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:43 AM
DroxyCore Developer
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callenn
So would there be a way to activate that same window? We get a ready check windows, is there any thing preventing the results of the ready to be displayed with ready check? I am guessing that does not work that way but I thought I would ask.

Thank you for helping me understand better.
No, the person initiating the ready check gets a window that displays the list of members in a ready or not ready partition. This window only opens upon using the /readycheck command. Only raid leaders and and assistants are the only ones who can use this command. Even the leader and assistants don't see the status from each other... it is exclusive to the person hitting the check... the data is shared with their client only.