DroxyCore 1.4 August 25, 2009
DroxyCore is a combination of the appealing aesthetics of Drox combined with the functionality- and feature-rich system that is CoreUI. DroxyCore also includes many updates, fixes, and changes to the core components of Drox and CoreUI, as well as many entirely new features not found in either!
Discussion thread and bug reports: http://www.vginterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2305
L A T E S T V E R S I O N C H A N G E S
- Improved in-combat indicators
- Slightly more compact raid groups
- Vertical inventory
- Alternate 75-slot bank
- Raid management upgrades
- Minor fixes and changes...
- New DroxyHUD using Drox vitals
- All vitals have been changed to Drox graphics
- Independent, movable outpost and mail icons
- Toggle button for group and quest tracker windows (for raiding)
- Drox Compass Clock
- Drox experience bar
- Elessar's shortcut buttons
- UI Quickloader
- DroxyCore control panel integrated into CoreUI settings
- Healer Hotbar
- Large icon only OT buff/weakness bars
- Various fixes to standard CoreUI3 features
- Player, pet, minion, and offensive target vitals
- Progressive form meter
- Spell identification
- Target of target through OT/DT vitals
Just download the package and unpack DroxyCore to your shell folder. If you run at 1920x1080, just use the existing user.ini file. If not, you can copy the *set*.xml files to your BIN folder and quick load the settings using the Quickloader (you have to turn the Quickloader on first from the DroxyCore control panel) or by loading a resolution set from the CoreUI save/load window.
I have done some work with the offline options application. It should be working with DroxyCore now. However, consider this portion a rough beta release... use it at your own risk. Please post in the forum thread if you encounter any issues with it.
Thanks to Creaet and Techywarrior for keeping Drox and Core alive in the absence of the original designers. Without you two these masterful UIs may have been entirely lost!
Thanks also to the InfoMap team (especially Soresha).
An additional high five to everyone at VGInterface.com who continuously posts helpful advice and code snippets!
Finally, and most obviously, a great amount of credit goes to the original designers of Drox and CoreUI - Drox and Nadger, respectively. You guys were the best and your legacy will forever be a part of Vanguard!