VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Requests

Old 03-08-2009, 12:14 AM

Default Nerfedbuttons

I just re-opened my account after playing Warhammer for a few months. Warhammer is still nowhere near as good as dark age of Camelot, but it's getting there. One thing, though, about Warhammer that I could not have done without.

Nerfedbuttons. It was a mod that allowed you to bind more than one ability to the same key. When the abilities met their conditions, pressing the key would activate them. It checked their cool down, whether they were in range, whether a higher priority ability was ready. As far as I know, though, the add-on is exclusive to Warhammer.

But, if I remember correctly, my bard is even more complicated than my shadow warrior. Using Drox, I had probably half the keyboard bound to something, and my fingers would hurt after a night of raiding. I would like at least a way to bind my chains together, so that I only have to press one key three times to perform a chain.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?
Old 03-08-2009, 04:55 AM
DroxyCore Developer
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

There's no way to do this sort of thing in VG.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:07 AM

Well, this is possible to do in a simple macro, but only in the case of chains or abilities where the first ability has a longer cooldown than the global. If you code something like: /cast chain1 /cast chain2 /cast chain3 The chain reactions for bard should go through in order, as long as those abilities are part of the same chain (you can throw your error messages in a separate chat window)