VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 10-27-2008, 01:12 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via ICQ to Soresha Send a message via AIM to Soresha Send a message via MSN to Soresha Send a message via Yahoo to Soresha
Default MiniCards Diplomacy UI Mod

MiniCards Diplomacy UI Mod (v1.0)

The MiniCards Diplomacy mod has now been released properly:
http://vginterface.com/downloads...macyUIMod.html

There is no change to the mod itself from beta v0.2, however the mod now has a new readme file, proper project pages on Soresha.net and of course a proper entry on VGinterface.

The mod will be included in v1.6 of CoreUI3 which Techy will be releasing later today I believe... it's a bit "chicken and egg" really, one of us had to go first!

If other authors of full UI mods would like to include MiniCards in their releases (either as the default or as an option) then feel free to do so. Installing a collection of XML files such as this mod provides is not easy for many people I know.

Soresha

Old 10-27-2008, 01:16 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Soresha Send a message via AIM to Soresha Send a message via MSN to Soresha Send a message via Yahoo to Soresha

I forgot to post the new pretty pictures...

MiniCards Strategy Window During Parleys (10/16 strategy slots at level 15)

Strategy Window, Library Window and Strategy Button

Old 10-27-2008, 01:48 PM

CoreUI3 v1.6 will be coming out tonight/tomorrow with MiniCards as an option in the Core Customizer along with a few other minor tweaks and fixes.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:55 PM

And this is what it looks like in APW at level 50:

Old 10-27-2008, 04:37 PM

Thanks Chant! One day I may get there myself... one day.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 PM

MiniCards is now in the latest version of CustomUI as well.

http://vginterface.com/downloads...-CustomUI.html

Old 12-04-2008, 01:07 PM

Default Is there a way to move the cards around in the library...

I'm sorry if this question has been covered before but I'm interested in moving my cards around in the library. There are even some cards that I would love to remove from the library and bank them because I don't use them at all in my current level and most strategies. Some may feel that would not be a wise thing to do because you never know when you might need that card for a parley, but I'd still like to be able to do it. Its probably not even possible, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Also, I love the new beta version your working on, I love the idea of being able to have the little presence mini window there with the toggle rod. A huuuuge time-saver, since I'm so lazy . Keep up the great work!

Thank you soooooooo much for this wonderful diplo ui mod, it has made diplo that much more enjoyable for me
Old 12-04-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixle
I'm sorry if this question has been covered before but I'm interested in moving my cards around in the library. There are even some cards that I would love to remove from the library and bank them because I don't use them at all in my current level and most strategies. Some may feel that would not be a wise thing to do because you never know when you might need that card for a parley, but I'd still like to be able to do it. Its probably not even possible, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Also, I love the new beta version your working on, I love the idea of being able to have the little presence mini window there with the toggle rod. A huuuuge time-saver, since I'm so lazy . Keep up the great work!

Thank you soooooooo much for this wonderful diplo ui mod, it has made diplo that much more enjoyable for me
The library is effectively one big list of all your cards, you can't remove some of them, sorry.

The little presence window is actually finished, though the parley window will take some time to complete. I guess I should probably release a new version with the presence window in it, and the parley window can follow later.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:47 AM

MiniCards v1.1

I've released a new version which now includes the miniature presence window. Also some very minor improvements to the button graphics.

Enjoy.

Soresha

Old 01-07-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soresha
MiniCards v1.1

I've released a new version which now includes the miniature presence window. Also some very minor improvements to the button graphics.

Enjoy.

Soresha
I cant get this to show up. Im pretty sure i follwed the install directions, would a modded abilites window present in DroxUI cause a problem?