VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 09-19-2008, 08:32 PM

Default Drox UI 2.6.3

The lates version of Drox has been uploaded and will be available once it has been approved.

Drox 2.6.3 - http://vginterface.com/downloads...nfo.html?id=141

Whats new in 2.6.3
- Fixed bug with the no book version of the Index.xml file (thanks TheCoder for finding it first)
- Added the drag n drop searchable market window based off the code from dkrice80
- Added the small versions of the inventory bags based off the code from dkrice80

And as always please let me know if there is any problems and I will do my best to correct them.

Last edited by Craeat : 09-19-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:14 PM

I have discovered a bug with the minimap not displaying correctly that is provided with Drox. as soon as I get it fixed I will post an update.

Craeat
Old 09-22-2008, 10:42 PM

I have just posted version 2.6.3.1 that fixes the bug with the default minimap not displaying correctly. You will only need this update if you are not useing Infomap or another map mod as these were not affected by this bug.

Craeat
Old 09-27-2008, 01:11 PM

Having problem with broker window not allowing for resell after item expires. Is that part of UI?
Old 09-27-2008, 03:53 PM

That is weird as I just actualy did this just before I came here to the boards. After you resell the first item you have to click on the next item. Even though it looks like the next item is selected already, VG doesnt think it is. I am trying to figure out if this selected but notrealy till you select it again is a Drox problem or a VG problem. If your still haveing problems please give me as much detail as you can with step by step instructions so I can try to recreate this problem for you. also please tell me what version of drox you are using as well.

Thanks
Craeat
Old 09-27-2008, 03:54 PM

Default Quest log

First let me say thanks for picking up DroxUI. I have been using it since day 1 and am thrilled to see that I can continue to do so.

I just downloaded version 2.6.3 and most of the changes are great. I would like to know how I can get the other quest log back though. I guess 2.6.3 includes the book version and I would like the non-book version if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:58 PM

In the download of drox there is a nobookindexfile folder that has an Index.xml in it replace the index.xml in the drox folder with the one in the drox/nobookindexfile folder and you will have the default quest and abilites window back.

Craeat
Old Yesterday, 05:04 AM

Default Question on artifacting

The lines showing in the screenshot appear whenever I open a window, of almost any type. Inventory, quest, spellbook, even a harvest gather window. Any clue where they are from, or what I could do about it, or even what the root cause is? I'm guessing it's my graphical settings but I have no idea what I should fix here.
Please? They're completely distracting and very unattractive.
Stelknecht
Attached Thumbnails

Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM

I get them periodicaly as well. first make sure you have the latest version of both your vidio card drivers and direct-x 9c. also in yout vgclient.ini some people has said changing the useeffecienttextures option to false has helped. but for me when i see them I do a /flush and the problem is gone for a while, but it comes back and i have to doe a /flush again.

Craeat
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM

Hi was look at the Drox because of the compatability of Maddycraft.

I was wondering, how can I make the action buttons bigger?

At the moment my screen resolution is 1920 x 1200 so when the UI scales the buttons become really small and my eyes weren't what they used to be.

Could you tell me how I can make the action buttons bigger please?

Thanks