VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Developer Discussions > XML modification help and discussion

Old 05-13-2008, 02:55 PM

Default Some direction to Core?

I am currently trying to modify Core to create a personal UI I am missing some things in Core that I am used to in Drox. But since Drox isnt going to update his UI anymore and I like a few options in Core anyway I decided to merge some goods of drox into Core.

Now moving stuff from Drox to Core wasn't a problem at all and well I figured HEY this is easy! Now I am lost with a few things.

1. I never liked the Core HUDs so that was the first thing I removed. the only left over I have from it (or maybe it is seperate) is the defensive target display. I can't seem to locate it in the files and therefore I cannot get it removed

2. Also I do not like the CoreUI buffs display but yet again I cannot seem to locate where it is in the source.

3. The black hotkeybars with the border around it aren't to my likings I found a way to make them invisible by removing Hotkeys.tga. but the border stays yet in the xml I see no border properties.

If any of you guys have experience with this your help would be much appriciated

Regards,
Yuushi
Old 05-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

2. CoreAttachedAbilities.xml is the buff display window.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

as far as finding certain items in coreui3 or any other UI for that matter I find most of it just by doing a search with the file mangager for the component i'm looking for...and then just reverse engineering it at that point to change or remove it.

good luck
Old 05-15-2008, 01:47 PM

yeah I am getting the hang of it. found evrythign I was looking for thnx!