Old 09-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Super Moderator
VGInterface Super Mod
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Drox UI 2.2.1 (Released 9-26)

Hey folks,

Here's the link:
http://vginterface.com/downloads...oxUI2.2.1.html

This update fixes some minor issues with the 2.2.0 version and includes an updated raid UI based on recent changes that SOE has made on the test server. Anyone doing raid testing with the Drox UI should switch to this version.

This version also includes basic support for the InfoMap-Advanced project. I've updated how the map folder works so that it is compatible with the v0.1 map folder implementation. To install it, simply copy the Map folder from the InfoMap-Advanced zip file to the DroxUI folder and allow it to overwrite the existing Map folder and files.

--Drox
Old 10-01-2007, 11:18 PM

Default Drox 2.2.1

I updated today, and now, when forming groups, I cannot set the loot, or any other options.

Please help.

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2007, 10:13 AM

Same as dAmain
Old 10-02-2007, 01:34 PM

I had to revert to an older version, and, InfoMap doesn't work.

Will patiently await a fix from Drox.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:27 PM

i have this latest version (no info map thingy though) and I don't have a problem setting loot rights. Just right click on my on player info bar and set loot options. The thing I do notice is anytime anyone joins or leaves group you have to reset the tier lotto is for
Old 10-08-2007, 10:46 AM

Been using the new release on live and on test (raid testing) and have run into no problems.

One question, is there a slashy command for changing hot key banks? Since the macro window in VG won't accept ctrl-Fx commands.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:52 AM

Default HorizontalBank01

2.2.1 working fine with InfoMap Advanced for me.

I only found one other post on this, many months ago, but I also like to use shift-1 thru shift-4 to change directly to the hotkey bank that I need. I've been patching that in, adding 4 Alias lines and changing 4 Binding lines in user.ini with each new release. But with this release that doesn't seem to be working. I wondered if you have any idea why?

I add lines like this

Aliases[175]=(Command="SGOUI HOTKEYBANK 0|SGOUI HOTKEYBANK 0 wb_extra|SGOUI HOTKEYBANK 0 m_ref_rightv0|SGOUI HOTKEYBANK 0 wb_h4",Alias="HorizontalBank01")

using indexes higher than the last Aliases line in the file, and change whatever the new file has bound to shift-1 thus

Bindings[48]=(Key=49,Ctrl=False,Alt=False,Shift=True,Command=" HorizontalBank01")

Thanks for writing the mod, and any attention you can spare for this question.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:11 PM

Love this mod and have been using it from day 1. As a G15 user it is really nifty.

I have one question about it. Is there a way to force the social window to open on the guild listing? This is pretty much the only thing I use the window for, and now it has become a two click step to get there. First guild tab and then I have to select the Member Info tab.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:46 AM

Same as Damain and Neska. Nothing happens when I right-click my own bar in the vertical group window. Among other things, this means that I cannot set loot options when leader, and I have to use /groupleave when I'm done with a group. Clicking other group members' bars works as before.

I can understand that this is not a problem that everybody has, but three of us is hardly a coincident. No issue before the 2.2.1 update.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in nailing the problem.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:35 PM

I have the same problems with loot options as the other guys.
I've installed it on 2 desktops and have the same issue with both.

If I am leader I can remove/promote other players, just can't click things for myself.

I don't know anything about xml, but I'm wondering if we have all loaded the advanced infomaps.
Is it possible that we may have inadvertently copied an xml file from infomap over a drox one and that's why only some of us have a problem?

I wouldn't know where to start looking, but it was just a thought