VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 01-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Mother's Interfaces Support / Feedback

Here's the thread to post problems, complaints, suggestions, and praise in for any Mother's UI piece. Please note I only read the last...
Old 01-23-2007, 01:29 AM

Default Ui

Would like to take this time and say congraz.. you have made the first UI for VAN would love to see you put a complet UI to gather from start, ans do the whole thing,,
Old 01-23-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orimes
Would like to take this time and say congraz.. you have made the first UI for VAN would love to see you put a complet UI to gather from start, ans do the whole thing,,
I'm not the first... there's other mods at vgsohinterface.com... but I've liked eq2interface since I first saw them and will be staying here for my posting.

That said, I'm working on a package that mods the play window, the group window, the offensive target window, the defensive target window, the encounter list... all using the same theme. I really don't do complete "every window" mods, however. I prefer that people mix and match the pieces they like and I know my taste is not the same as everyone else's.

But more windows are on the way. Just trying to get myself a nice toolbox of graphics put together.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:32 PM

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I have used your EQ2 mods with delight. I am glad someone with experience is making mods here. The ones at the other site remind me of WOW mods. YUCK.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Premium Member

Send a message via MSN to Ryuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piala
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I have used your EQ2 mods with delight. I am glad someone with experience is making mods here. The ones at the other site remind me of WOW mods. YUCK.
Really? Which ones?
Old 01-27-2007, 03:37 PM

If you download the "Mother's Group Window" and the "Mother's Player Status" windows both, use the widget set from the group window. (The instructions are in the download page of the group window.)

I'm having trouble updating the player status window right now, so the graphics in it don't include things needed for the group window.

Update: Version 1.0.1 of the player window has the updated graphics, so if you have that, you're fine.

Last edited by Mother9987 : 01-27-2007 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:43 AM

Silly Question

I may be doing something wrong in which case I apologize for asking a stupid question, but when I install the target interface piece it creates a new window instead of replacing the default offensive target. The result is I end up with two offensive target windows. Is that supposed to happen?
Old 02-04-2007, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deowyn05
I may be doing something wrong in which case I apologize for asking a stupid question, but when I install the target interface piece it creates a new window instead of replacing the default offensive target. The result is I end up with two offensive target windows. Is that supposed to happen?
Whoops, you're not doing anything wrong... I did. Updated version incoming!
Old 02-04-2007, 04:39 PM

Also, I just noticed that installing the offensive target piece also doubles my encounter window for some reason.

Thanks for the quick reply
Old 02-04-2007, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deowyn05
Also, I just noticed that installing the offensive target piece also doubles my encounter window for some reason.

Thanks for the quick reply
The same fix should take care of both windows being doubled. The original Vanguard interface had both windows in the same file. I split them out so that they can be modded individually.

If you overwrite the index.xml file from your first download with the new version, you should be all set. Alternately, you can open the index.xml file with notepad and delete the line that reads "<Window>VGUIEncounterDisplay.xml</Window>" and that should also fix the window doubling problem.