VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Help

Old 10-30-2010, 01:16 PM

Default DroxyCore Buffs Window

Hello all, I have an issue that I am hoping someone can help me with. It is with the "DroxyCore" UI mod, and is with the buffs and short term buffs window.

Issue: The short term buffs window does not appear, at all. The Buffs window itself wasn't, at first, displaying certain Cleric buffs.
I have attempted to fix this myself by dropping in the CoreUI3 Buffs fix mod, didn't work.
I did get the normal buff window to display most Cleric buffs by opening the "DroxyCore_AttachedAbilities.xml" file thats in the DCMods folder and overwriting everything in there with the "CoreAttachedAbilities.xml" data.
However, I still can't find what I need to edit to get the Short Term buffs to appear. This is a serious issue for me on my Cleric, as I can't get certain buffs (Examples: "Aegis of Blades" and "Ward Shield") to appear in the buffs window, even with the Interface Settings short term buffs option set to the lowest number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I really like this mod, aside from its few little bugs. Until I can fix this, I've reverted back to Ecam's XTC Drox mod, because seeing if Aegis of Blades is up, specifically, is pretty important as its an AOE and I frequently need to toggle it off.

Thanks in advance
Aliara - ** Cleric - Vanguard Telon (Active)