I am back with another release to DefaultPlus. I have receive alot of nice words and reviews of this UI. I would like to thank everyone for supporting this project.
Now and than I will receive an in-game tell, comments on the download page or other requests for this UI. I will always try and add any feature that I can as long as I can keep to the basic ideas that started this UI.
- Keep the same look and behavior that the Default UI uses.
- Keep a low overhead for resources. This means don't let the custom UI files add more weight to the game from the UI files.
This release added a few options and a few "To do" features.
- Added a settings tab to the settings window to be able to advance the ui a bit more.
- Added an option to choose the new DefaultPlus compass or the Default compass. (requested)
- Added four load and save ui profiles.
- Added the ability to turn on and off all the Infomap window from in-game.
- added an option to turn off other players titles if you have other players names visible.
- Option to choose from numbers or percents on the player status, group, and defensive target window. (requested)
- Added the ability to turn all numbers on life, endurance or power bars on or off. (requested)
- Add a mouse over show ability to the scroll bar on the buff window. (requested)
Let me know what you think or your ideas on the UI.