I've seen more then a few things be "deemed impossible due to SOE's XML implementation" so I was thinking we should get a wish list rolling for our authors to point SOE devs to. Hopefully a mod can sticky this thread. I'll update the list as authors reply for a running list of things we would love to see added to our mod-able feature list.
- Save hotkeys/macros to client-side file (include in /saveui)
- Save player-made hotkey slot macros (such as Drox and Core) to client-side file (include in /saveui)
- /uiwinscale persistent between sessions (include in /saveui)
- Proper method for having de/buff lists scrollable and sizable
- Easy methods to make de/buff lists expand in any direction (up, down, left, right)
- Adjustable rows/columns in bag windows (ideally have the window dynamically adjust row/column size with a sizable bag window)
I know there are some tricky ways to implement some of the above options but I am looking basically for more options in the settings section (such as "expand=up/down/left/right" or adding "scrollable=true" to the AbilityList and not just ScrollWindow).
Please reply with the things you
would like to see implemented in the XML and we can PM the list to the devs responsible for ui coding.