VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Pre-Beta Interfaces

Old 10-11-2007, 08:15 AM

Hi there,

I am testing but many element seems bugged :S
hotbar 3,4 and 5 don't stay at the position that i choose they always come back at their default position :/ the Load/Save menu is bug ?

other element have the same problem, and when i load and move my mouse anywhere many part come back to defaut :/
Old 10-11-2007, 09:33 AM

Hail to the King, Baby! Got mine. No probs

If there are probs with it, they could likely caused by fragments of your old UI.
Maybe someone who knows for shure could post the files that are also UI-related and better be deleted for a clear start into Core3?
Old 10-11-2007, 09:51 AM

For once, I found it hard to come back over here and lurk; too much new stuff to look at. I can't wait to play with this radial HUD...and the crafting stuff

thank you, thank you, thank you.....was for sure worth the wait!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by torradan
Looking good Nadger! I can't wait to get home from work to try it out.

The one thing I did notice in beta 3, and forgot to post about: Is that one bar movable now? It's in the lower left above your chat window, and says "100% rested". When I was moving elements around, that one wouldn't move.
That is your rested xp. I have not tried to move the xp bar but I believe that the rested xp info is attached to the xp bar itself and doesn't move independently.

Are you trying to move just the rested xp info or are you able to move the xp bar and the rested info doesn't move along with it?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croaker
I just installed it and since I was at the crafting table I gave it a whirl....

I LOVE IT! you did a bang up job of taking out all the nasty clicks and reclicks! Never again will I forget to add the catalysts lol. I did see the problem you mentioned in the faq but it was easy to clear and runs great!

Now to go play with the rest of it!!

Croaker
Cool, glad to see another person likes the crafting window. It seems to get much more hate then love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven_PRX
Installed the UI and will test it tonight - will let you know how I like it.

I noticed:

in the release notes. Thats great! I was using the one from DuskUI, but it didn't display Guild Name (something which is essential on the FFA server). I think i requested this to be added, and it seems it has. Thanks!

Btw, have you considered offering SOE to change their Default UI with yours? If it improves player experience (wether it be more options, or increased FPS and such), they might be interested in this. And in return you can ask them too add/fix things, so you can make your UI even better.

Yeah I added it in after you requested it.

SOE would never adopt a player made UI as their own,it would bruise their ego methinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croaker
You know the minute Sony Got Thier hands on it they will F it up lol

Im sure I will find it if it exists... Did you mention that you put Golden Eye HUD in too?? Im still looking for it.

Sofar the only thing I found that scared me was when I hit the Buggy Button on the Marketplace window and about had a cow when it took forever to reload the UI and wasnt expecting it

I have loved what I have seen sofar! Btw are my old eyes playing with me or did I notice the health bars are a bit Brighter red than before?

Croaker
Goldeneye HUD didn't make it into release. You guys were getting impatient =P

Hehe yeah, adding that button was half a little bit of fun on my part. Fun to scare people into thinking their computer locked up. Once they push that button once, they dont push it again though lol.

The health bars are the same color, they're just higher opacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torradan
Looking good Nadger! I can't wait to get home from work to try it out.

The one thing I did notice in beta 3, and forgot to post about: Is that one bar movable now? It's in the lower left above your chat window, and says "100% rested". When I was moving elements around, that one wouldn't move.
As techywarrior said, its part of the EXP bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther7
Hi there,

I am testing but many element seems bugged :S
hotbar 3,4 and 5 don't stay at the position that i choose they always come back at their default position :/ the Load/Save menu is bug ?

other element have the same problem, and when i load and move my mouse anywhere many part come back to defaut :/
Not sure whats happening but hotbars 3, 4 and 5 do save where you put them. At least for me, and about 4 other people I asked.

Keep in mind you cant put ANYTHING off the edges of the screen. even if its just by a little bit, or they wont save their position.

Again, no one else has had these problems over the 2 months its been in beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az_Real
Hail to the King, Baby! Got mine. No probs

If there are probs with it, they could likely caused by fragments of your old UI.
Maybe someone who knows for shure could post the files that are also UI-related and better be deleted for a clear start into Core3?

I actually reccomend you delete your CoreUI3 folder to get rid of beta3 files when installing r1.0. I changed many many file names and dir structures that there will be tons of unsed files in there.

----------

Since this is a pre-beta forum I have started a new post in the released interfaces forum

You can find it here: http://vginterface.com/forums/showthread.html?t=1863

Please use that for all future posts
Old 10-11-2007, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by techywarrior
That is your rested xp. I have not tried to move the xp bar but I believe that the rested xp info is attached to the xp bar itself and doesn't move independently.

Are you trying to move just the rested xp info or are you able to move the xp bar and the rested info doesn't move along with it?
I wanted to move the entire bar, and it wouldn't go.

I'll give it another go when i get home from work (and this day is taking for-ev-er to go by).
Old 10-13-2007, 11:03 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

I downloaded it, played with it....and

LOVED IT!!!

Very nice job Nadger!

Keep up that good work!

"Fear not my brothers and sisters, it is the faith that will set us free"

Visit our guild Mystic Flame at http://mysticflame.rr.nu