VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Requests

Old 07-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via ICQ to Apoco Send a message via AIM to Apoco Send a message via MSN to Apoco Send a message via Yahoo to Apoco
Exclamation -=Read Me Second Before Posting A Thread=-

What this forum is for:
The area of this forum ie: Interface Requests is for requesting an UI Author, to create a new UI, UI Mod, or something similar that does not currently exist.
Example:
I would like to see an UI Mod that looks similar to FFXI. Here are some screenshots of what I mean *pics*

What this is NOT for:
This area of the forums is NOT for requesting new features to be added to an existing UI, reporting problems, bugs, ideas, etc for an existing UI.
Example:
Drox you need to add "thisleetmodname" here.
or
Apoco you need to add "thisotherleetmodname" here.
or
DarkSpell -- I have a problem with your UI.

To help ease the clutter, and allow UI Authors quicker access to things such as feature requests, bug fixes etc, we have special areas of the forums designed for this.

Remember, every second taken searching boards, is another second not being used on the UI. Also please remember, that all of these mods are free. We do not charge you for them, we do not ask for anything in exchange for you using them. We release them out of the kindness of our hearts. DEMANDING that we do something will get you nowhere with us, we are not SOE, we do not get paid, we have no jobs tied to these UI's. Asking very nicely is the best way to get things done.

Quick Links:
(Authors: if you wish for links to be changed to your portals or whatever, just pm me)
Feature Request
FAQ
Proud Member of Blades of Wrath
Author of AssimX UI