Originally Posted by Danafund
I logged in after GU6 and my DroxUI was goofy so I downloaded yours and installed it.
Several issues come up.
1) no pet commands are available.
2) using the default, my number pad is directional controls, not hotkeys like before. The icons show on the screen and I can click them, but they are not launched by use of the number pad.
3) occasionally the right 25% of my screen will go solid yellow or solid yellow with square holes. Both go away when I flush. Edit: This happens almost every time I am fighting an NPC. It does not happen on any particular command, but is fairly consistent. It also happened when I turned to look in a different direction. Very annoying.
4) I launched my pet, the cooldown started, but no pet appeared on my screen.
5) there is only support for control + number, not alt + number for hotbars. Is this intentional?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have not heard of nor seen many of you issues.
1. All pet items I will have to look into to see if there is any issue. I have not seen any as of yet on my Necro
2. This sounds like a setting. The muber pad has multiple setups the game supports and if the wrong one is selected you will not get the functionality you want.
3. I have no idea what this is.
4. same as number 1
5. The shortcut keys differ from UI to UI. If you do not use the user.ini that is included in the zip file, many of the shortcuts will not function. Due to limited number of shortcut keys the game suports, I am unable to add every possible solution.
I hope this helps with some of the questions. I will post more after I get a chance to look into the pet window.