i have not worked on it for 2 days. Was kind of hoping the new version of the offline options would be ready. Stryke/Maelstorm was bored and decided to take the offline options programming off my hands so I didnt have to deal with it.
Hes got it so you can change the market search presets if you want...last I heard he was also making it so you can adjust tooltip window opacity.
I sent him my current build of 1.1 so he could work on getting the offline options for dusk hud, and the buffs window.
So i'll ask him tomorrow if he can compile a version to work with 1.1. Until then i might toss in Goldeneye Classic, or my other vertical hud i just concepted. I still need to code a numerical display option for dusk HUD as well.
Hopefully the next release after this one will let you adjust hotbar size. I need to walk stryke through the hotbar xml so he understands how it works to make the offline options edit it. I want to get some alternate group window styles done too.
I've pretty much been taking it easy since I released. I don't want to burn out so I try not to force myself to work on it when I don't want to. I have not advertised core3 much yet because 1.0 is buggy. Once I get 1.1 out I may start advertising it a bit more so people who dont visit vginterface every day can find out about it.
As far as an ETA, it kind of depends on stryke. Hopefully he can find time to push out a working version tomorrow....but if i work on more huds and other options then I have to send him another new version so he can have the file names for the other offline options i add. So to prevent delays I might just work on little things that wont affect the offline options.
Heres the most recent change log:
- General Abilities were not displaying the correct number of abilities per page, so you were missing some abilities because they were off the edge of the window. This is now fixed.
- Downwards expanding encounter list now displays more then 1 mob. Stupid thing was offsetting by -38 instead of positive =p
- Both encouter lists had drop shadows added to their range distance # and encounter memeber's target
- There was a texture conflict that affected the Guild List window and Friends list so you couldnt see waht you had selected. This conflict may ahve been affecting other windows as well. It has been fixed.
- Friends list remove friend button was removing whatever friend you had selected in the buddy list. This has been corrected.
- Target Right Click Menu is now movable in layout mode.
- Exp bar height reduced by 5 pixels
- Exp bar now has an empty background again. (recent reorganizing of textures broke this)
- Exp will now show debt again.
- Buffs no longer cause freezing, i removed multicolumn support for now until i figure out if this was what was causing it.
- Buffs and debuffs scaled down some.
- Buff names option has been moved to the offline options.
- DuskHUD completed, it is now selectable in the offline options.
- Reactions sized down a little bit to be the same size as your mainbar hotkeys.
- Flash Craft no longer flashes. It still will give a slight dip in fps while it loops and checks if the cooldown on actions is up yet, no more annoying flashing.
- Flow Craft will now only display actions for the current stage on mouseovers
- Flow Craft will now display the actions in the right column every time when you use the quick buttons.
- When you Identify a spell being cast by your target, it will now show the name of the spell (thanks for the tip taki)
- Kinked HUD should now display if the target is golden or not, i have not tested it however....i could have sworn i added this but i guess it slipped my mind.