VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 01-25-2013, 12:19 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorin
Hey and thanks for a great UI! Would it be possible on the next version to add additional (optional) stats to the InfoBar found under the Character Screen->Details (e.g. Spell Critical Chance, Spell Critical Damage)?
Yes I can do that.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:50 PM

Ok I must have missed something (plus I forgot) in setting up the G15 key assignments showing in the Settings>Controls panel. The Readme for this has changed from an earlier version of how to set up the G15.

The step about renaming the "UserTbirdG15.ini" to User.ini and drop that into \bin was skipped.
The README Getting the UI up and running was changed to this "To setup G15 or N52 keyboard/controllers please read the Readme.txt file in the DroxUI main folder. " I assume this is the DroxUI\User folder file "README Setup Version Additional Notes and Troubleshooting" which is a tad confusing on what to do.

Also, there are 2 versions of the Logitech Gaming Software for the g15, i used to have both versions, with win8, i lost the older one. The differences were in how it saves the profiles, both in a different way. The profiles you have are for the newer version and not exactly backwards compatible. My personal preference was to the older software, but since its no longer updated, I'm not sure if I can find it, let alone use it in Win8.

Also, I like the run feature of holding down both mouse buttons, and keep forget how to reset it after installing. (can ya add this to the next readme? lol)

EDIT in:How can I tie the maddycraft action buttons to a hotbar?

Edit: how do i show the energy bar and jin bar for disciple?

Last edited by Zatris : 01-27-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:13 PM

Default Lost macros!

OK, just a heads up to those using multiple computers. Be sure to upgrade both computers to use the UI before using the custom hotbars (3x4, 12x12, etc.). If you put macros, etc. in custom hotbars, and then load up the default UI on another computer, those macros, etc. will be lost. It seems like it is a server side thing. I successfully tested that if both computers are using the TBird Drox UI then items in those hotbars are saved.

Anyways, thanks again for a great UI.

Last edited by Eldorin : 01-30-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:07 PM

Default Request: G13 Support

This is a feature request for a future version: support for the Logitech G13 Gamepanel.

Thanks!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:31 PM

Default A few questions

I recently returned to Vanguard after playing for 18 months back in the early days of Vanguard. I am having so much fun in the game again. I also started using your compilations and truly enjoy what you have done.

I have a couple of questions. One panel that comes up says "songs" but when I play my bard and plays a song, nothing is listed here. Is this a bug or am I not setting this up correctly.

I am also confused by the couple of panels that list rest experience. It almost appears to be backwards, in that it shows the remainder of experience that is not effected by the bonus. Not really sure how that control is working?

Love your mod sir so thanks!
Old 04-07-2013, 03:13 PM

Default Scroll Bars on Chat Channels

Great UI and mode. Is there a way to get scroll bars to appear on the chat channel? It is a huge pain to mouse wheel down to the bottom if you get out of synch.

Thanks
Old 04-07-2013, 03:14 PM

Default Bard Song

There is a control on the UI that says Song: [ ] but it never shows anything? I have tested this with my own bard and specifically played some songs, but the control is blank.

Is this a bug or am I not using it correct?

Thanks
Old 04-08-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimartroy
Great UI and mode. Is there a way to get scroll bars to appear on the chat channel? It is a huge pain to mouse wheel down to the bottom if you get out of synch.

Thanks
Right-click the chat tab and select the option for scrollbars.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimartroy
There is a control on the UI that says Song: [ ] but it never shows anything? I have tested this with my own bard and specifically played some songs, but the control is blank.

Is this a bug or am I not using it correct?

Thanks
That is an artifact window I believe and is not used. The song actually shows up in your debuffs window iirc.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:39 AM

Default Crafting Window Seems Squished

Thanks for the help with the scroll bars. I found it, and fixed that issue. I also got rid of the song since you said it was just a legacy thing.

My other nagging issue is when I bring up the crafting window, the first screen, the whole left side looks like it could be twice the height than it is. Its like is squished or elongated: The buttons for the Styles?

Then again on the second window, the Crafting Table Setup, looks like the left pane should be as long as the Usable Item List, because that too seems stretched and elongated?