VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 01-13-2013, 11:56 AM

I like where this UI is going, except one thing, the tooltips opacity window/box. Is there any way to adjust this? maybe in-game?

Also, not sure when this started but I seem to having a problem with exiting the game and the windowed size returning to a default size setting, after playing around a bit, it wont save any other window size at all. it keeps returning to to 1650x1050 on boot. This is with the latest UI download.

I'd like to suggest for your next major update can you add some setting to the setup.exe to adjust the opacity?
Old 01-13-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatris
I like where this UI is going, except one thing, the tooltips opacity window/box. Is there any way to adjust this? maybe in-game?

Also, not sure when this started but I seem to having a problem with exiting the game and the windowed size returning to a default size setting, after playing around a bit, it wont save any other window size at all. it keeps returning to to 1650x1050 on boot. This is with the latest UI download.

I'd like to suggest for your next major update can you add some setting to the setup.exe to adjust the opacity?
Having problems with this site and forums, wont let me edit.

Wanted to ass that the Tbird Shortcut Panel will not stayed closed even when loading previous layout. Which is going to happen every single time I log in it seems since the game is not saving my setting on exit.

next step is to reinstall old UI, TBirdDROX2.7.1 and see if I can make changes there. Oh, and I have not changed anything since last i play last year except patch and update the UI to current download.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:

Wanted to also note that the Tbird Shortcut Panel will not stayed closed even when loading previous layout. Which is going to happen every single time I log in it seems since the game is not saving my setting on exit.

next step is to reinstall old UI, TBirdDROX2.7.1 and see if I can make changes there. Oh, and I have not changed anything since last i play last year except patch and update the UI to current download.
uggggg... editing....
Old 01-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:

That is a good idea. I remember CoreUI3 used to have that option as well. I will get that done.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:

Wanted to ass that the Tbird Shortcut Panel will not stayed closed even when loading previous layout. Which is going to happen every single time I log in it seems since the game is not saving my setting on exit.

Actually this should be fixed how. Version 2.9.3 should have it fixed, there is also a patch for the TBird Shortcut window problem here if you do not want to grab the new verision yet.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
This would not be a problem with the UI. I have however, in the past encountered similiar problem when I ran two monitors at different resolutions. If you are using windowed mode I had to manually change the VGClient.ini file, but as for full screen I never found a fix... it was annoying.

Not sure if it is the monitor thing, but now that both my monitors have the same resolution the problem is not there.

Not sure if it is the same with you. I do know the UI does not touch the resolution.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:37 PM

Well, I just upgraded to windows 8. I copied the VG folder over to it and ran launcher only to check files, might actually log in after I get settled down with win8 issues.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:25 AM

Good luck.

Did the plunge myself over the holidays.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:01 PM

found this http://www.thetelonproject.com/faction-lag - does it still apply or should I get karii to remove it?

(still having logged into VG, still setting up win8 and just cant stop playing sudoku!, any suggestion for new/useful apps to install??)

PS PM sent.

Last edited by Zatris : 01-19-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:17 PM

Thumbs up InfoBar additions

Hey and thanks for a great UI! Would it be possible on the next version to add additional (optional) stats to the InfoBar found under the Character Screen->Details (e.g. Spell Critical Chance, Spell Critical Damage)?