VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Discussions

Old 08-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Poll on the scrolling Buff Bar in Drox

Currently the scrolling buff bar is set to snap to the top of the list everytime the list is updated. I have had a few people that have asked to have it snap to the bottom of the list every time it updates, and have a request to have it not snap at all. So I am asking all that use Drox to give me their opinion on their prefered method. I have not decided on any particular method and may even include all three options but I need to look at what kind of overhead in memory usage that will cause.

Craeat
Old 08-11-2009, 02:36 PM
DroxyCore Developer
Premium Member

DroxyCore uses a "no snap" setup. I was actually wondering how to set it to snap to bottom - this would be optimal for most raiders I think to be able to see when the "burn" buffs and proc buffs are up.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:37 PM

Thanks what I beginning to hear more and more aalwein. But i just added this to drox and put it out to the public, and like everything it a constant work in progress. Just trying to get a feel for what people want that are useing it.

Craeat
Old 09-17-2010, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalwein
DroxyCore uses a "no snap" setup. I was actually wondering how to set it to snap to bottom - this would be optimal for most raiders I think to be able to see when the "burn" buffs and proc buffs are up.
I love DroxyCore and use it on all my accounts, a snap to the bottom would be awesome as I am a hardcore raider and it would make life a lot easier for the reasons you posted above