First, you might be wondering about the really, really awkward name. Maelduin just doesn't fit for (eventually) a compilation name, and "original" looks pretty close in most latin languages. So I went with the most phoenetical spelling of it I could come up with, in Greek! Ha! ...obviously my first attempt at modification since I suck at naming it.
Anyway, you probably want to hear about Apxikog
After playing various MMOs, and becoming addicted to addons and interface mods for WoW, when I came to Vanguard I was feeling pretty naked. But I loved the look of the Default UI...but still felt naked since it was lacking a few things.
Specifically at the time, I wanted to see NUMBERS across all of my bars!
So, I started this project, originally named Dynamite, but now Apxikog.
As Apxikog grows, you will be informed!
- Retain same-or-identical appearance to the Default UI
- Provide information in an easy-to-view package
- Minimal setup to use
As I learn XML and the various things Vanguard-specific, the interface will continually grow.
Build 0.2 plans
- Turn Defensive Target Health numbers into a percentage.
- Provide Group members Health and Energy numbers.
- Added text over the Player Status window, providing current/max numbers for Health, Endurance and Energy.
- Added text over the Defensive Target window, providing current/100 (percentage like) for Health.
- Provide ability to turn a row of hotkeys into a 'box' of hotkeys.
- Provide ability to turn the row of Buffs into multiple rows of Buffs.
And that's Apxikog in a nutshell!