This is my first UI work... so be gentle please!
This is my update to myUI. After trying to contact Xyndr for a while... I decided to just release an update. (for now, with any luck he will return)
There are some significant changes to his original UI, the rest is just updating.
The original project can be found at: myUI by Xyndr
- More color changes, and updated Soresha's Diplo Mini Cards.
- Found a couple other unused files, and deleted them (yay less hard drive space)
- Deleted a couple archived versions for VGinterface.
- More color changes for visibility
- Changed colors on several parts of the character window for easier reading. Thanks MrChat for providing a much needed second opinion on these.
- Fixed some graphical anomolies/missized textures on the character window. Again, thanks MrChat for catching these.
- Removed the bard song info window entry from the myUI settings window, as the window had been removed previously.
- Removed a couple of unnecessary files from the zip file.
- Horizontal group and vertical group will now stay as they are toggled when you log out. Unfortunately the myUI settings window will revert to showing the vertical selected on relog. I have to recode that window entirely to make it look and see which is used. I find this to be a rather minor error in comparison to having to reset the horizontal window every time you log in.
- Updated the myUI settings window to properly display check marks by the windows you are using. (I think)
- Fixed the option in the myUI settings window to properly display or remove the infomap resource hotbar... again.
- Fixed the reference to the include for player direction in the group window.
- Widened the group member right click window in the horizontal mode to keep from squishing text.
- Tweaked 1680x1050 default layout more. I think it's nearly perfect now.
- Tabbed for stats on the character window. Thank you Sarrene both for the window, and the texture update to make it fit into myUI!
- A lot of behind the scenes changes, to optimize performance and make the UI more modular. all files that myUI uses that are default pieces recoded, are now named VGUIName instead of myUI_name. This should make it a little easier for people to pick and choose what they want to use and what they don't. Send me a message here if you need help reverting something to default.
- Added Holy, Planar, and Shadow resists to info window on the right top right of the screen. It's a little sloppy, but it works for now.
- Imported many files from default UI into the MyUI folder to optimize system resource usage-the bad news is: It's gonna take a little more hard drive space, but it's worth it. My memory usage went from 44-50 percent to 32-36.
- Added Sarrene's Dark Mark Hotbar (If you don't like or want it comment it out in the index file by changing <Window filename="Dark_Mark.xml"/> to <!-- Window filename="Dark_Mark.xml"/ -->
- Updated the equipment window textures to properly display the new resists in thier appropriate boxes.
- Put the bin folder back in the zip, with an updated 1680 layout, and a new user.ini file. WARNING:
the G15 profile may not work with this ini, you may have to configure your g15 profile manually
- Thank you MrChat for the update for the diplo experience bar to show numeric values!
- The Unhooked window hud folder has been updated to include the right click context menu for marking NPCs. (Thank you again MrChat!)
- Resized the right click menu for the group window so that text will no longer print on top of eachother. (Thank you guildies for helping me test this by sitting around in my group while I played with the sizing)
- Added the right click menu to mark NPCs in the hooked window HUD. (default setting) the right click for this is on the side of the hud that displays your player info, I'm not satisfied, but it works for now, I can't seem to find which number to change to put this on the offensive target side.
- Added missing entry for VGUITrialWindow.xml to the index.xml
- Incorporated Soresha's MiniCards Mod (Thank you Soresha!)
- Fixed the quest log to include the achievements tab by replacing the MyUIQuest.xml with DroxQuest.xml. Thanks Craeat for the code. These 2 were using the same quest log, with a different filename anyway as far as I could tell.
- Optimized the index.xml for better performance, should be less lag induced by the UI now. (YAY!) Not that anyone but me noticed it anyway.
- I think that was all I did, but I might have done some other stuff.
- Livegamer button in Auction window fixed
- Bank/bag windows fixed (Thanks MrChat for the code)
- Infomap updated to the current version (Thanks Soresha!)
- Updated to the latest version of Infomap Advanced (Thanks Soresha
- Added MrChat's Inventory fix that he posted on the forums.
- Did away with my partial version numbers due to distance of time between updates... and loss of data when I formatted my PC. Starting Semi clean with version 6.4.
- Fixed various index errors (that I created).
- Cleaned up index a little to make editing it easier.
- Reenabled some things (like maddy craft) that I disabled for whatever reason in testing... and forgot to reenable.
- added credits at bottom of this post.
- Fixed double harvest window problem.
- Fixed some textures that I broke. (and deleted the archived zip that was broken)
myUI quest log has returned... the fishing achievements tab is present... as a button it just has no graphic. --> To Do list: graphic for fishing tab.
(Place requests for the instructions to put the default log back in place instead of the myUI log either here, or on the forum thread, currently the plan is to put the graphic on the myUI log.)
- Updated HUD pieces to work for necromancers.
- added Caly harvesting window found at: Caly Harvesting Display
- added maddycraft found at: Maddycraft
- Updated Infomap to version 2.0 - original project: Infomap Advanced
- Reverted to default quest log. (I'm not quite ready to update the quest log yet.)
- Updated for fishing and tacklebox display on harvesting tab of inventory.
- Added appearance tab to inventory.
- Changed the 1680 preset layout a little.
Thank you Xyndr for creation of myUI!
Thank you Calypsys for Caly harvesting window, a wonderful addition to the appearance of myUI!
Thank you Soresha and the Infomap team for Infomap!
Thank you Craeat and Sarrene for the assistance as I learn how to work with UIs!